‘Celebrating Love!’ Competition with Pulsar Facebook and Instagram 2018
‘Celebrating Love!’ Competition with Lorus Facebook and Instagram 2018
Celebrating Love! Pulsar/Lorus is giving you the chance to win a pair of watches for you and your loved one. A winner will be selected by the Pulsar/Lorus teams respectively.
For your chance to win one pair of Pulsar watches simply:
- Follow @PulsarWatchesUK on Instagram or Facebook
- Like this post and tag your loved one
For your chance to win one pair Pulsar watches simply:
- Follow @LorusWatchesUK on Instagram or Facebook
- Like this post and tag your loved one
Terms & Conditions
1. Follow the Pulsar Instagram page for a chance to win (1) PH8340X1 and (1) PZ5031X1 Pulsar watches. Only those participants who have followed the Pulsar Instagram or Facebook page shall be considered when awarding the prizes.
Follow the Lorus Instagram page for a chance to win (1) RT315GX9 and (1) RG264LX5 Lorus watches. Only those participants who have followed the Lorus Instagram or Facebook page shall be considered when awarding the prizes.
2. The Giveaway is open to the residents living in United Kingdom and above 13 years of age.
3. Campaign will end at midnight on Feb 11, 2018
4. Pulsar Watches will notify the individual winner within 24 hours after the Giveaway through Instagram or Facebook.
Lorus Watches will notify the individual winner within 24 hours after the Giveaway through Instagram or Facebook.
5. The prizes are not transferable, nor exchangeable for cash or any other value.
6. Participation in the Giveaway shall be construed as an unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein.
7. All prizes are to prevail in kind, picture is for reference only, and the winners may not raise objections.
8. Once the prize is received, SEIKO UK Limited will not provide any replacement or held responsible in the event of loss or stolen prizes. 9. The campaign is for UK users only
“Group”means, in relation to Pulsar and Lorus, any other entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or under control from Seiko.
"You"means the person entering the Win with Pulsar competition.
"We", “Our” and “Us”means Seiko UK Limited or its Group.
By submitting your entry and by entering the Competition you agree to these rules. If you do not agree please do not submit this information.
Entry restrictions: No purchase necessary. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 13 or over. Employees of Seiko, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with this offer are not eligible to participate. In addition Entrants must not be employees of Seiko, the companies connected to their dependants or anyone else connected to the promotion. Prizes are exactly stated; ALL PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NO CASH ALTERNATIVES WILL BE OFFERED. All correctly completed entries will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Limited to one single entry per person. Duplicate entries will be invalid and any person submitting more than one entry will be disqualified from this competition. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) is not permitted; an entry sent in this way will not be valid. Seiko will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and will not be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the promoter, although the promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure. Seiko reserve the right to refuse any entry for any reason, at its absolute discretion.
Only the winner will be contacted. The names of the prize draw winner may be published on the Pulsar Facebook page/Lorus Facebook Page and in any way Pulsar/Lorus requires both internally and externally.
The promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes and/or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice or explanation. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences or losses whatsoever as a result of participating in this promotion, nor the non- receipt of the featured prizes. In the event of a dispute, the promoter will be sole arbiter and their decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. If the winner does not claim their prize by responding to the notification of win within 28 days from the date of such notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner drawn.
This Pulsar and Lorus competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Us and not to these social media sites.
Good Luck & Happy Valentine’s Day from Pulsar and Lorus!
In the UK, Pulsar is distributed by Seiko U.K. Limited.
What we collect
- In order to serve you better, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- our computer systems may record details of your visit to www.pulsarwatches.co.uk (the "Site") including your IP address (the internet address of your computer) to see which parts of the Site you visit, how long you are spending there, as well as automatically determining the type of computer and operating system you are using;
- information that you provide by filling in forms (or otherwise enter) on the Site. This includes information provided if you make a purchase from the Site or wish to correspond with us, register a new product, participate in an online survey or otherwise obtain specific information from us and may include information such as your email or postal address that will allow us to fulfil your order, answer your query or otherwise serve you;
- if you order a product that is delivered to you via downloading, you will need to provide your email address prior to downloading;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Seiko.co.uk uses browser cookies to ensure the effective running and management of the website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. They are vital to the smooth running of websites and disabling them may limit website functionality and hinder user experience.
Cookies do not contain confidential or personally identifiable information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
Cookies can be either first party (on-site) or third party, due to the use of external plugins and tools such as website visitor tracking and social sharing buttons.
For more information about cookies, please refer to the ICO.org.uk - http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/topic_specific_guides/online/cookies
We currently use six types of cookie, the purpose of which is explained within the table below.
The _atuvc cookie is created by the AddThis social sharing plugin. It allows users to share content on Twitter, Facebook and via email.
The cookie expires when the browser is closed.
_ga and _gat
The purpose of Google Analytics cookies (_ga and _gat) is to collect data about website traffic levels and visitor behaviour, including the number of visits and pages viewed.
All data received by these cookies is anonymous and we cannot identify individual user behaviour.
This visitor data is useful as it enables us to improve Seiko.co.uk and better cater to site visitors in future.
The _ga cookie is set to expire after a period two years, or sooner if browser cookies are cleared.
The _gat cookie is set for ten minutes, or sooner if browser cookies are cleared.
Doubleclick.net cookies are used for anonymous visitor demographic reporting purposes using Google Analytics.
Doubleclick cookies will expire after 30 days, or sooner if browser cookies are cleared.
larval_session and Session_payload
PHP session cookies serve to identify the start of a new visitor session. The cookies are secure and encrypted and will expire when the browser is closed.
Uses of the Information
Seiko uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Storage of Your Personal Data
Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties (i) to enable us to perform our obligations to you; and (ii) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any contractual obligations or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Seiko, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Websites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other members of our group or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.